- 2 cups thinly sliced fresh fennel bulb
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced red onion
- 2 medium carrots, cut into thin matchstick-size strips (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup Sherry wine vinegar
Toss first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Whisk oil, vinegar, and sugar to blend in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add dressing to vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours, tossing occasionally. Toss to blend before using.